A humor and art blog consisting of : Art Projects, Original Cartoons, Cigar Box Guitars plus other entertaining Odds & Ends. All content & imagery copyright 2010-2020



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Screwed

This is the very first "BuckShot" cartoon I created. It was also one of my first to be published. Looking at it again after many years, I can see how I would do some things differently. However, it still makes me laugh. This is why I create cartoons in the first place. I make them to amuse myself. There is no attempt to cater to anyone else's sensibilities. What I have found over the years is that if I create something that tickles me, then most likely other folks will enjoy it too.
The gag in this cartoon is based on a sign. As a former sign maker myself, I believe that: A world without signs would be...chaos. Something to think about. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment