A humor and art blog consisting of : Art Projects, Original Cartoons, Cigar Box Guitars plus other entertaining Odds & Ends. All content & imagery copyright 2010-2020



Saturday, December 22, 2012

Evasive


Godzilla has made a prior appearance on this blog but with a different opponent here. What you are privileged to witness today is the rise of "Octa-Mega-Puss". This is the second time I've worked with octopi and I do enjoy drawing them for some reason. So much so that I will make excuses to draw more in the future.

There were a number of different titles I had been considering like, "Poor Godzilla", or "Meeting Your Match". But I realized as interesting as they are, the fighting monsters are not the point of this toon. Its more a statement about how government representatives so often refuse to speak the truth to us. They need to buy time in order to fabricate the proper lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment