A humor and art blog consisting of : Art Projects, Original Cartoons, Cigar Box Guitars plus other entertaining Odds & Ends. All content & imagery copyright 2010-2020



Sunday, April 28, 2013

My CBG at the Blaffer Art Museum

Last Friday April 26, an exhibition of student art works opened at the Blaffer Art Museum on the University of Houston main campus. The head of the Book Arts & Printmaking department asked me to display my Cigar Box Guitar (CBG) that was my final project for a Book Arts class in December of 2012.

My girlfriend and I attended the opening and noticed that most if not all of the work on display was from Junior and Senior students. I am only a sophomore in the program so this made it all the more special for me to have my work included with the more advanced students. I'm posting some photos from the event because up until last Friday, I had no photos of my completed CBG. I know that must sound a little odd but I'm not very good at documenting my works-in-progress... or the finished product itself. I'll try to do a better job of that in the future.    



BuckToonz is now on it's twice yearly End-of-Semester Hiatus until at least May 11th. I'll see you all after my finals have concluded. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment