A humor and art blog consisting of : Art Projects, Original Cartoons, Cigar Box Guitars plus other entertaining Odds & Ends. All content & imagery copyright 2010-2020



Friday, January 17, 2014

Who's Your Daddy?

As my regular readers know I don't normally do topical subjects due to their extremely short shelf life. But in this case I feel compelled to comment.

Miley Cyrus was one of the most overexposed and least interesting celebrities of 2013. Its wishful thinking but, lets hope the public tires of her un-original antics and that she fades away soon.

 
However, one cannot avoid asking the question; What is it with that freakish tongue of hers? I'm not sure its even a tongue. It looks to me like she's trying to eat a very large snake-- head first, and hasn't quite finished swallowing it yet.

I have my doubts that Billy Ray Cyrus is her real father. I think a paternity test is in order. My money is on Gene Simmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment