A humor and art blog consisting of : Art Projects, Original Cartoons, Cigar Box Guitars plus other entertaining Odds & Ends. All content & imagery copyright 2010-2020



Thursday, August 18, 2011

Intensity to Spare

In my life time I've certainly done my share of competitive sports. But what I've noticed is that the older I get, the idea of winning is not as important as it once was. It's less about the winning and more about enjoying the game, the people around me, and getting some exercise. At least that's what I tell myself because I'm not getting any younger, and I'm busted up from injuries and other stuff.  Rationalization is a wonderful thing.

If you enjoy this blog please tell your friends. While you're at it, tell your enemies too. Maybe they'll like you for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment