A humor and art blog consisting of : Art Projects, Original Cartoons, Cigar Box Guitars plus other entertaining Odds & Ends. All content & imagery copyright 2010-2020



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Circles In The Field


Since I was a wee lad, I have always been fascinated with what have been called "Earth Mysteries". These are such things as; Crop Circles, UFOs, Bigfoot, Yeti, Lake Monsters, and so on. There have been mistaken I.D.'s and quite a number of fakes over the years, but this does not account for all of the sightings. There is still so much that we don't know about our own planet, and my mind remains open to possibilities. There is something to all of this, and the big question is -- what? It would be quite satisfying to get some definitive answers within my life time. Then I get to smugly say that I believed it all along.

Today's cartoon title is taken from a song by my favorite progressive metal band, Galactic Cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment