A humor and art blog consisting of : Art Projects, Original Cartoons, Cigar Box Guitars plus other entertaining Odds & Ends. All content & imagery copyright 2010-2020



Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Brief Pause.....

Two attributes of a good blog are consistency and longevity. BuckToonz will celebrate its second anniversary this July. In the last two years I’m proud to say that I have never missed a week of posting, despite several major upheavals in my personal life. Posting regularly each week is something I do as an artistic goal for myself but it is also done out of respect for you, my audience. Without you dear readers, all of this is pretty meaningless.  

Now having said that,  I’m announcing that BuckToonz will go on a brief hiatus starting today and continuing until May 5.  This short break is needed in order for me to meet the demands of my school work as the semester draws to a close. Not to worry-- the usual hilarity shall resume soon enough.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.  Now go mark your calendars and I'll see you in three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment