A humor and art blog consisting of : Art Projects, Original Cartoons, Cigar Box Guitars plus other entertaining Odds & Ends. All content & imagery copyright 2010-2020



Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cat Nipped


There have been quite a few toonz here lately that have featured or included dogs. As I've said before, dogs are very emotive and that makes them great subjects or additions to a cartoon. So I admit that I have been a bit remiss and have not satisfied the cat lovers in the audience. I love cats too and actually favor them slightly over dogs. To me what makes cats so interesting is that they are the intersection of where "cool" and "weird" meet. Its aways entertaining to have one or two around the house.

As far as catnip goes; it seems that cats either absolutely love it, or don't care at all. There's no middle ground. See yet another cat toon  here

No comments:

Post a Comment